Have you heard that sleep is one of the best medicines? Research has found that sleep benefits the immune system, cognitive function, cardiovascular health, and more (1, 2). Unfortunately, even people who know the value of sleep still struggle with getting sufficient sleep. In fact, an estimated 70 million Americans suffer from sleep disorders (3). However, having a sleep disorders isn’t a lost cause. Many people turn to sleeping pills and supplements to help them get the sleep they need. One of the most popular sleep aids is Sleepsyl™ by Approved Science®.
What is Sleepsyl™?
Sleepsyl™ is a natural supplement for helping you fall asleep and stay asleep. As with all Approved Science® supplements, the formula is based on clinical studies and scientific research. It provides melatonin in addition to amino acids and herbal extracts which have a calming effect on the nervous system. This synergistic blend facilitates sleep and can enhance sleep quality by relaxing both the body and the mind.
The following reviews are sourced from the Sleepsyl™ Amazon page (4) where they were written by verified customers who bought and tried the product.
"I had previously been taking melatonin and found that I did not stay asleep for more than 4 to 5 hours. With Sleepsyl, I am staying asleep for 6 to 7 hours on average. Much better quality of sleep, as well." -B. June, 2022
"A good herbal way to get sleep" - R. D., May 2023
"Works better than any other OTC I have tried before! Great product!" -M., November 2022
"Unlike most other sleep aids I have used, this one seems to work the best for me." -V. E. C., August 2022
"Helped me fall asleep and fall asleep again if I wake up in the middle of the night. Also I feel much more rested the next morning and am not tempted to nap during the day." -J., April 2022
Is Sleepsyl™ Safe?
Sleepsyl™ is a safe, natural sleep aid with no reported side effects. It is made in and FDA-approved facility and in accordance with the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). Furthermore, it is third-party tested to ensure purity. However, you should still speak with your doctor before starting Sleepsyl™ as you would before starting any new supplement.
- L-Ornithine is an amino acid that relieves stress, helps you fall asleep, and improves sleep quality.
- Valerian Root is an herb that can reduce anxiety and help with falling asleep and spending time in deep sleep.
- Chamomile is a well-known herb that contains terpenoids with anti-anxiety and relaxing properties.
- Passionflower contains alkaloids, such as GABA, which quiet brain activity and increases relaxation.
- Lemon Balm is effective at shortening the time before falling asleep and improving sleep quality.
- Hops provide sedative and anxiolytic benefits that promote calm and reduce stress.
- Taurine is a sulfonic acid that supports GABA function and reduces anxiety in the nervous system.
- Magnolia Bark has polyphenols that help induce sleep and it may help lower stress levels and anxiety.
- Jujube Extract contains flavonoids and saponins that provide sedative effects and aids longer and deeper sleep.
- Reishi Mushrooms are adaptogens that contains triterpenes which help relieve stress and clear the mind.
- Melatonin is a natural hormone, often called “the sleep hormone”. It helps balance the body’s circadian rhythm to restore restful sleep and healthy sleep patterns.
Sleepsyl™ – Where To Buy
Sleepsyl™ is only available from the Approved Science website or Amazon storefront. You can buy Sleepsyl™ here with a special discount if you click the banner below!
When Should You Take Sleepsyl™
Whether you sleep during night or day, Sleepsyl™ is intended to be taken before going to bed. It can take some time for the natural ingredients in sleep aids to get to work and for your body to start relaxing so you should take 2 capsules of Sleepsyl™ approximately 30 minutes before you intend to sleep. Once you have been taking Sleepsyl™ for a few nights, you can see how long it takes for you to feel the affects and use that to plan out when taking Sleepsyl™ is best for you.