How much stinging nettle should I take for an enlarged prostate?

Asked 2 years ago

So, I've been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate, and I'm looking for an alternative I can consume along with the medication given to me by my doctor, When I looked online, I found that nettle root tea could possibly help BPH. But it didn't say how much I should be drinking. Does anyone here know?

Allen Ware

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Some studies have found that stinging nettle may help manage BPH. While there isn't enough reliable information to help determine the recommended dosage, it's thought that up to 360mg of stinging nettle root extract could be safe and beneficial for those with enlarged prostates. Stinging nettle may interact with blood sugar and blood pressure medication so it's important to consult your doctor first before taking it, especially if you use any of those medicines.

Tripp Riddle

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Stinging nettle has been found to have a healthy effect on the prostate and help manage BPH. However, there are varying recommendations for the correct dosage for this. The most common recommended dosage is 200mg-360mg per day. Keep in mind that stinging nettle might interfere with medication that you're taking for blood pressure or diabetes or blood sugar medication. For this reason, consult your doctor before taking stinging nettle.

Write an answer...

Cancel

Please follow our  Community Guidelines

Can't find what you're looking for?